May 20, 2018
On this week's episode, SuperLutheran and RightWingNut discuss a
listener email with 25 questions on race, inequality, and the
The hymn during the break (1:19:50) is “Holy, Holy, Holy”.
Following the break, the Council discusses the harrowing of
- Has there been any literature written by the Hebrew Scribes,
Church Fathers, or Christian Scientists to explain race or
inequality in the world?
- Does Galatians 3:26-29 show that within the Church, things such
as race, gender and class are all social constructs?
- Does Colossians 3:9-11 show that Christians should support
equal rights for foreigners?
- Does Numbers 12 show that Christians should oppose
- Does Acts 17:24-28 show that Christians should oppose race
- Does Exodus 22:21 and Leviticus 19:33-34 show that Christians
should support migration, refugees, and racial strangers in their
- Did Abraham and Isaac want their sons to marry women from Aram
because of racial kinship, or because the Arameans did not practice
idolatry or because there were no Canaanites who still worshiped
God, or were willing to worship the God of Abraham?
- Is it Biblical to say that all men were created equal and are
endowed by their creator with rights as humans, or is it Biblical
to say that all men were created unequal and are endowed by their
communities with rights as members?
- Is it Biblical to say that only some racial groups are
genetically capable of creating high civilizations and well-ordered
- Is it Biblical to say that generational blessings and curses
cause genetic inequality?
- Is it Biblical to say that evolution, natural selection and
selective breeding cause genetic inequality?
- Is it Biblical to say that because Noah said, “God shall
enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and
Canaan shall be his servant” that all the genetic descendants of
Japheth have been given a genetic ability to enlarge themselves in
- Is it Biblical to say that because Noah said, “Blessed be the
LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant” that all the
genetic descendants of Shem have been given a genetic superiority
over the descendants of Canaan?
- Is it Biblical to say that because Noah said, “Cursed be
Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren” that
all the genetic descendants of Canaan have been given inferiority
compared to those who have not mixed with Canaanites?
- Is it Biblical to say that Angels have interbreed with Men and
passed on genetic advantages and/or disadvantages to their
descendants? If true, do you believe that so called Neanderthal DNA
has anything to do with so called Nephilim genetics?
- Is it Biblical to say that genetic equality will only be
achieved after the resurrection of the body?
- Is it Biblical to say that Christianity can improve racial
genetics, and/or remove generational curses? (Example: Have
Christian Ethiopians become genetically superior to Islamic Somalis
via religious differences?)
- Is it Biblical to practice eugenics, or to look for good
breeding when choosing a mate, or for a state to enact racial
hygiene legislation for its people?
- Is it Biblical for Christians to make war upon one another for
racial, ethnic, familial or for geo-political reasons? (1st
Example: During the Swedish War of Liberation the Christian Danes
fought for the Familial rights of King Christian II to the Swedish
crown and the Christian Swedes fought for ethnic freedom from
Danish rule. 2nd Example: During the American war for Independence
from Britain, Christians fought each other over American
geo-politics. 3rd Example: European Christians fighting to remove
from Europe their resident racial strangers, who might also be
- Concerning the history of racial discrimination in Christian
countries, was it contrary to the Church for King Louis XVI to
forbid "whites of either sex to contract marriage with blacks,
mulattos or other people of color", and likewise was it contrary
for Bob Jones University to maintain the policy that "God intended
segregation of the races and that the Scriptures forbid interracial
- Were Fascist states essentially Antichristian as the victorious
powers of the Second World War had publicly stated?
- Was it contrary to the Church’s doctrine for Adolf Hitler to
have promoted the following ideas: “We demand freedom of religion
for all religious denominations within the state so long as they do
not endanger its existence or oppose the moral senses of the
Germanic race. The Party as such advocates the standpoint of a
positive Christianity without binding itself confessionally to any
one denomination. It combats the Jewish-materialistic spirit within
and around us and is convinced that a lasting recovery of our
nation can only succeed from within on the framework: "The good of
the community before the good of the individual"? (To rephrase the
question, is it contrary to the Church’s doctrine for Adolf Hitler
to imply that Christianity that does not support the German Nation
is Negative Christianity?
- Was it contrary to the Church’s doctrine for Corneliu Codreanu
to have promoted the following ideas?:“The ultimate goal is not
life. It is resurrection. The resurrection of nations in the name
of Jesus Christ the Savior. Creation and culture are only
means--not the purpose--of resurrection. Culture is the fruit of
talent, which God implanted in our nation and for which we are
responsible. A time will come when all the world's nations will
arise from the dead, with all their dead, with all their kings and
emperors. Every nation has its place before God's throne. That
final moment, "resurrection from the dead," is the highest and most
sublime goal for which a nation can strive. The nation is thus an
entity that lives even beyond this earth. Nations are realities
also in the other world, not only on this one. To us Romanians, to
our nation, as to every nation in the world, God assigned a
specific mission; God has given us a historical destiny. The first
law that every nation must abide by is that of attaining that
destiny, of fulfilling the mission entrusted to it.
- Is it Biblical for Christians to be concerned about maintaining
high civilizations and well-ordered societies in their countries
via racial policies and Ethno-Nationalism?
- Given that “If a house be divided against itself, that house
cannot stand”, how can the Church be united when there exists
racial, gender and class inequality among Christians?
You can help out the show by d'nating to us via PayPal. Our
PayPal address is TheGodcastTJC@gmail.com
You can also help the TRS network by mining Monero to
help defray costs, or signing up for a paywall
☩ In Hoc Signo Vinces ☩